Sunday, April 20, 2014

Taylored Expressions April SOTM - Cute as a Button! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Easter Sunday to you! hope you all are spending time with those near and dear to you & enjoying the Holiday! 8-)  Today I am back with a Super Quick post to share my latest creation made with TE's April Stamp of the Month Club Kit ,Yay! I Just LOVE how versatile these Awesome kits are, not only do they coordinates just Perfectly with the Key Ingredient  patterned papers! They also stand alone or combined with other dp's just as Wonderfully too! What can I say, Smart Clever things like that just  Make my day! ;-)

Well, for my project today, I thought I'd stick with the Baby Card theme, but this time do a Cute but simple Boy type Baby card with our Awesome April SOTM Kit!... ;-) And let me tell you this one came together SUPER quick too especially with a little help from the Darling coordinating Stitched with Love Dies!  8-)
I started off by stamping my creating my Layered Buttons with the Stitched with Love Dies, added some yummy doodle twine and popped them up with a bit of foam tape. My Mats & BG layers were created with the TE's Choice Kraft CS, Bazzill CS and Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky 6x6 collection too! To finish it all up I stamped my Made with Love Sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black directly onto my BG. Pretty Easy Peasy, huh?...8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...

 Hope you all have a Super Easter & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I love how cute and simple this is! It is just as cute as a button and would make an awesome baby boy card! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, who would have thought that buttons could look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute... hope everything is going well with you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to say this really is cute as a button. Perfectly simple layout.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)