Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks - Discover Your Wings Flowers Dies - Certified Mail Art! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! Today I'm back to share more October Sneak Peeks! Yay! 8-) And just in case you didn't get a chance to stop by yesterday, All of the new products will be available for purchase Tomorrow, Thursday, November 7th at 7 am PST. You'll find it ALL in the New Department at the Taylored Expressions StoreYay!! 8-)


Well, today I am Super Thrilled to share a couple more Fun Sneak Peek projects and the first one features the Brand New Discover Your Wings Flowers Dies that coordinates just Perfectly with the previously released Discover Your Wings stamp set! Which I just LOVE for their Awesome uplifting versatility that you can use for all kinds of occasions throughout the year!...8-)
I stamped my Beautiful Discover your Wings Flowers onto Choice Kraft CS CS with Colorbox Frost White ink and embossed with White EP & then cut it out with the help of the Brand new Discover Your Wings Flowers Dies and popped it with a bit of foam tape...8-)
Onto my Fab Water Colory Distress Marker BG created with the help of my Sweet Teamie Jen's Fab tutorial HERE.. I used the different colors for my two cards &, I used Ink Potion #9 instead of the mixture of water and pearlescent liquid watercolor, but the premiss is still the same.. 8-)
My Mats and BG layers were created with TE's Choice Kraft CSTE's Choice ButterCream CS, TE's Choice Water Color CS. To finish them all up I just added my Embossed TE Sentiments from the Sunflower Bouquet Stamp set as well as TE's Care & Comfort stamp Set as well... 8-)

Next up I am featuring the Fun New Certified Mail Art stamp set that I paired with fun custom made Authentique patterned paper envelopes created with my We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board!... 8-)
I had lots of fun putting these Sweet envelopes together to pair with my Sweet We Give Thanks cards from Monday's Post as promised!... ;-)
It's always fun to put down the Copics and just get inky with some good old fashioned Stamping lol!... 8-)  So after I created my Custom made envelopes with my We R Memory Keepers Envelope punch, I just went to town with TE's Brand New Certified Mail Art Stamps!
My envelopes were created with Authentique's Strong patterned papers and Colorbox's Ochre & Amber inks, Memento Rich Cocoa, my Vintage Photo Distress Marker and a bit of sticky tape for good measure!...;-)

*** Please Join us tonight, Wed 11/6 at 6pm PST...It's Preview Party time for our November Release on our Facebook Page! Whoo Hoo! 8-)And Please be sure to stop by and check out the Yummy Goodies the rest of the Baker's Dozen has whipped up for you today...

Here are the items I used for my projects today...

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely cards and envelopes Shannon! Very sweet stamp set, and I love the backgrounds! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Shannon! Love the envelopes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Shannon, I love the inked sky background and the delicate die cut flowers. Fab envelopes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Shannon! Don't ya just love the Envelope Punch Board, I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, Shannon! Love the embossed flowers and your background is amazing! Your envies are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your embossed on kraft flowers look fabulous cut out with the matching die. What a great combination against the pretty water color background. Your envelopes look like something I'd want to buy in a craft store. So cool! Love the stamping on them. Super idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am drooling over your beautiful card, Shannon...the white embossing looks fantastic on the kraft and what a gorgeous background!!!! Your envies are lovely, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. thought your flowers where laser cut's !
    Pretty enveloppe's too!
    Enjoy your day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you background you created and TFS the link so I can CAS. Your cards are just so lovely and how great to see more than one use for a set of stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful Shannon! Love the matching die to the image! That old set is one of my favorites! The embossing looks great on Kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!!! You constantly amaze me how you can make sets -- & duplications of things.... I can't get things to look the same way twice.. Lol !!
    Awesome, girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous with a wonderful die - beautiful card that can be used for many occasions Shannon. As you can tell - I am behind - I stay behind!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous effect on your cards. Beautiful background really compliments your stamp/die cut. And I LOVE your envelopes! Just super cute and what fun to receive in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a gorgeous card set this is!! Those vivid backgrounds are simply stunning, and the envies are just fun to look at! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)