Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Birthday Wishes - November SOTM! 8-)

Hi All! And a Very Happy Wednesday to you! 8-)  Today I am back with a Quick post to share my latest creation made with TE's November Stamp of the Month Club Kit ! I Just LOVE how versatile these Awesome kits are, not only do they coordinates just Perfectly with the Key Ingredient  patterned papers! They also stand alone or combined with other dp's just as Wonderfully too! What can I say, Smart Clever things like that just  Make my day! ;-)
For my project today, I thought I'd whip up a few Sweet Pocket Birthday tags! It's always good to have fun Birthday tags on hand to dress up that last minute Birthday gift! The Great thing about the pocket tag is it's also a great way to add a Gift Card or treat to your packages! Gotta Love that!... 8-) And you know I'm loving how quick and easy this Fun set made it to put them all together too! ;-)
I stared off by cutting out all my Pocket tags using TE's Tag Pocket Die, TE's Choice Kraft CS. Next I stamped them all using TE's In The Garden flowers & leaves with Colorbox Frost White.. I just love the look of white on kraft! ;-)
I embossed my In The Garden sentiments with White EP onto my layered TE Band It Die cuts created with Bazzill CS's a a bit of patterned paper from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 collection. And to finish them all up I just added some Sweet adhesive Pearls, Doodlebug Sprinkles, Wide eyelets and Cheery Coordinating Ribbons from my stash! Pretty Easy Peasy, huh... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my projects today...


Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for visiting! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Ooh these are gorgeous Shannon… what beautiful colours and they are so pretty with the Kraft! I love the stamping and the flower centres look fab!
    they are lovely bright and cheery tags!
    Hope you have a lovely day hun!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!! They look so cheerful!
    Enjoy your evening, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am swooning over these! I have to get that die- love the idea of using these on gift bags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty! I love the pocket tag idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally creative, Shannon!! I can vision using these for special co-workers, etc. I really like the warm brown and the white is perfect against it. The accent colors are outstanding too! You are ready for a fun year with gift cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all adorable Shannon, super cute tags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little pockets are completely adorable! Each so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw these on FB just now!! Super awesome design!!
    Gorgeous fun colors!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous pocket tags Shannon. Love the pretty blooms stamp with white on Kraft. The colors are so pretty and fun.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)