Saturday, October 29, 2011

Tucker the Turkey... 8-)

Hi All! And a very Happy Saturday to you! Today I am back with another Fabulous Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge! Yay!  And continuing on with our Bast from the Past sketches for the Month of October we have Sweet Stop Sketch #132 for you that was originally The Sweet Stop Sketch # 77.. And it's just Awesome, lots of fun layers and so many possibilities.. I decided my Cute little Tucker the Turkey Image from Whipper Snapper would fit just perfectly with this weeks sketch, not to mention I am nowhere near as close to being finished with my Thanksgiving cards as I'd like to be.. lol  So I figured I better get to it! 8-)  So without further delay, here's the Sweet Stop Sketch #132 (SSS #77) for this week:

And here's take on it.  I kept my card pretty much spot on with Korin's Fabulous sketch..

I stamped my Sweet little Tucker Turkey from Whipper Snapper with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Flourishes Classic White and then colored him up with my trusty Copics of course, lol and added a touch of shading with Antique Linen Distress ink.  I cut out and matted up my Adorable Feathered Friend using my Classic Circles Small and Large Nesties sets and then popped him up with a few dimensionals. For my Mats and BG layers I chose a combination of We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor dp's and some dark brown and kraft CS from my stash. For a bit of dimension, I put my CB and swiss dots EF to work on my kraft panel. To finish it all up, I just added a few Sweet Prima paper flowers topped with a couple of Fun little buttons all tied up with some Yummy Bakers twine from Sweet N Sassy Stamps. Pretty easy peasy, huh? 8-)
I sure hope you can play along with us at The Sweet Stop!  Can't wait to see what you all come up with for this weeks sketch.  And as always, please, make sure to stop by and take a peek at the Wonderful creations the rest of the Sweet Stop Sugar Babies have whipped up for your inspiration. Leave them a little Love too, it's always greatly Appreciated.... 8-) 

Hope you all have a Terrific Day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. HA! I just LOVE that silly little turkey! So fun! Love your choices of DSP and your fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet turkey card Shannon. That image is colored perfectly! Pretty papers, and beautiful flower embellishments. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Shannon! What a cute image and awesome colouring! The papers are gorgeous - love the rich colours!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Shannon this is GORGEOUS!! Your coloring is stunning!! I love your design and your fabulous fall papers! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shannon- this card is so cute I had to come visit your blog and see where that image came from. It's perfect for the holiday season *Ü* Thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How darn cute Tucker is! And what a fabulous backdrop you gave him! I love every inch and your perfect sketch copy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That turkey just makes me giggle, and I love how you colored him! The dp's all look fantastic together and you really did a great job with this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I love your turkey, FABULOUS!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. This turned out great Shannon. I really like your sponging around the edges. You did a super job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute turkey, and great patterned paper choices, SUPER card Shannon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful little turkey! Super cute card. Great job matching up those DP's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love the warm, fall colors and that adorable turkey image! It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Have a wonderful week, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I LOVE Tucker! And, WOW, look at your coloring! Fabulous, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, goodness! Tucker is adorable and this card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. If this isn't the cutest..what a great image and your colors are 'outta sight'. Great card and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shannon this is over the top cute!! I love the papers and your coloring is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable! I love that turkey! The dp's you used are all pretty, but together they are Fabulous! You have a great eye for color and design, girl! ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't get over how vibrant your colors/coloring is!! So stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)