Sunday, May 29, 2016

Celebrate Freedom! - Taylored Expressions

Hi all! And a Very Happy Sunday to you! Hope you've been having a Fabulous weekend! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Marching On Die,  TE's New Freedom Script Die, TE's New Fireworks Embossing Folder along with TE's previously Released Light Up the Night stamp set as well to create this Fun Fourth of July card... 8-)
Such a Fun card!! 8-) I really do Love how this one turned out, lol! 8-) And it was super easy and quick too! I'm not sure who this one is going to yet, But I always send out 4th of July cards to friends and family especially since we always have a big raucous get together for this long holiday weekend!, it's just like a little happy reminder of our upcoming celebration! ;-)
I started off by cutting out my Sweet Patriotic pals on parade with the help of TE's New Marching On Die and TE's Blue Corn Premium CS and adhered it to my Card BG created with a bit of Watercolor CS my Distress Markers a mini mister and TE's New Fireworks EF too.  And to finish it all up I just added a TE Freedom Script Die cut and stamped my TE Light Up the Night "Celebrate" sentiment with Clorox Frost White ink and embossed with White EP. See, super easy peasy... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my projects today...


Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Shannon! I LOVE that background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is one awesome background you created to go with the die and sentiment! Very cool card, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)