Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wedding Best Wishes - Taylored Expressions! 8-)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hi all! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! Hope you've been having a Fabulous week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome New Little Bits Ring Dies,  TE's New Best Wishes Script Die, TE's New Houndstooth Embossing Folder & TE's previously Released Frame in Frame Cutting Plate Dies as well to create this Sweet Best Wishes card... 8-)
We have dear friends that are getting married this summer and I made this specifically with them in mind, simply Fabulous! lol ;-)  I sure Hope they like it! It was definitely fun to put together and quick too! so you know I'm Loving that! 8-)  Well I started off by cutting out my Wedding Rings and Best wishes sentiments with the help of TE's New Little Bits Ring Dies, TE's New Best Wishes Script Die and TE's Metallic Neutrals CS and a bit of Glitter CS from my stash too and adhered them to my Card BG 8-)
All my Mats and BG's were created with TE's Sugar Cube & Sprinkles Premium CS's, TE's New Houndstooth Embossing Folder, TE's previously released Frame in Frame Cutting Plate Dies and TE's Metallic Neutrals CS's as well... 8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Fantastic day & Thanks so much for visiting...8-)


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, pretty! Loving these dies, and look at the sparkle on that diamond! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Shannon, I really like how the ring looks so real!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)