Friday, September 25, 2015

Taylored Expressions - Thankful For You 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Friday to you! 8-) Hope you all had a Wonderful week so far! 8-) Well, today I'm back with a quick post, to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Awesome One & Only You Stamp and Die Combo,  TE's previously released Bead Board Embossing Folder & TE's previously Released Mega Leaves Dies New as well to create this Sweet Thanksgiving Card... 8-) 
Just loved how my fun CAS fall card turned out, thanks to Jen's Awesome TE Share Joy Sketch Challenge #4! I might just have to whip up a few more to send out to friends and family for Thanksgiving this year. This would be a pretty easy card to mass produce!.. 8-) 
I chose TE's Toffee & Buttercream Frosting Premium CS's along with Patterned Papers from Simple Stories Sweater Weather collection along with the help of TE's Bead Board EF for my Mats and BG's. And to create my focal panel I stamped TE's One & Only you sentiment with Memento Rich Cocoa and added the coordinating One & Only You Die Cut "you". And to finish it all up I Inked my edges, did some distressing with Vintage Photo Distress ink and topped it all off with a couple of TE's Mega Leaves Die Cuts and a bit of burlap twine... 8-)

Here's the Awesome Share Joy Sketch #4

Here are the items I used for my project today...

Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Shannon, your card is just lovely. I really like your fabulous distressing and how you used the leaf dies! Thanks for joining us for SJC4!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing folder! Wow! I have the leaves and love them, too. Great sketch and totally awesome card, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shannon, I love that embossing folder and your colors and cool leaves look super with it!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)