Thursday, December 5, 2013

Taylored Expressions December Release Day - Showered with Love! 8-)

For my Whimsie Doodles Dec. New Release Post Click HERE or Scroll Down...

Hi All! And a Very Happy Thursday to you! 8-) Haven't you just Loved ALL the AWESOME Petite-a-Palooza Sneak Peeks the last few days!! I know I sure have!! Talk about LOTS of Amazing New Goodies!! Whoo Hoo! ;-) Well I've got some Really Great News!... All of the new Taylored Expressions products are now available in the New Department. Yay!! Time to do some Shopping! Whoo Hoo! ;-) 

And today I am Super Thrilled to share a Fun New Release project featuring the Adorable Brand New Showered with Love set that comes with 4 coordinating dies! This is such a Darling set & I know you are going to have as much fun as I have, putting together all sorts of Fab projects for friends and family throughout the year! 8-)
Isn't this the Sweetest little Whale Ever!! Hee Hee! ;-) Just can't help but smile at this little fella! So I figured I'd break from my Love/Valentine's theme and create a cheery Get Well type Gift set, a Card and Coordinating Tissue Pack Holder 8-)... 'Cause I don't think anyone under the weather or not could resist this Sweet little guy! ;-)
I stamped my Sweet Showered with Love Whales with Colorbox Blue Lagoon ink onto TE's Choice Snow White CS, cut them out with the coordinating Showered with Love Dies and popped them up with a bit of foam tape onto TE Label Stackles 4 Die cuts and SB Classic Circles Die Cuts as well. My Mats and BG were created with TE's Choice Kraft CS, My Swiss Dot EF & Fancy Pants Park Bench 6x6 collection. To finish it all up, I just stamped my Showered With Love Sentiment Directly onto my BG. And the Fab sketch is DS129!... 8-) 
For my Tissue Pack Holder, I saw lots of different ideas and tutorials on Pinterest, but realized that my tissue pack was a bit bigger than most of the ones that I liked the best anyway.. lol, so I kind of created my own....8-)

Here are the Dimensions I came up with for mine: 

Cut your 1st piece of CS 2 1/2" x 11", Score at 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 7 3/4" & 8 3/4"
Cut your 2nd piece of CS 2 1/4" x 6 1/2", Score at 1", 2", 4 1/2 "& 5 1/2"

I matched up the shorter piece with the shorter side that measures 2 1/4" of the longer piece and adhered it with sticky tape to the inside of the longer piece to create the pocket the tissue pack will sit in... And I attached my Sweet little layered Whale panel so that it would be just about in the middle of my tissue pack. It opens and closes with the help of a Tombow fastener tab.. Hope that makes sense, lol ;-)

Please be sure to stop by and check out the Yummy Goodies the rest of the 
Baker's Dozen has whipped up for you today...




Here are the items I used for my project today...

Hope you all have a Wonderful day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. So cute and love that whale of an stamp!!! CUTE tissue holder too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! That whale is just the cutest thing ever! What a great, happy, cheery card! I love it. You always make me smile... I'm counting the days til CHA!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, what a darling gift set, Shannon...perfect for someone who isn't feeling well!!!! Love the colors and papers you used and the little blue whales are soooo sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute projects Shannon! What a fun little whale! Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, Shannon! I love the tissue pack holder. This would make a very cheery "I care about you" pick me up for a sick friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling gift set, Shannon! Love the sweet tissue holder - wonderful pick me up for an ailing friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, l could use this right now! Great idea to make the tisseu holder! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whale, whale, whale, what a cute card and matching tissue pack holder! I love the colors and kraft backgrounds! Cute! I feel better already :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh I love this fun 'get well' set Shannon!! That whale is so cute and what an awesome tissue pack holder!! Thanks for the dimensions! :)
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness your little set is SO cute! What a special way to present a pack of tissues. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)