Monday, June 10, 2013

You're Going Places - Talyored Expressions! 8-)

Hi all! Hope you've been having a Super week so far! ;-) Well I thought I'd pop in real quick today to share my latest Taylored Expressions creation inspired by TE's Sweet Moka Skylar! She looks Soo Fabulous in her Cap & gown!! And since I created a card with her Pal Moka Jerome, last month, I Just had to be fair and create a card for her too! 8-) So Moka Skylar will be my Graduation Card series Grand finally! 8-)... I won't be making another one till next year.. ;-) Hope you like her! 8-)
I stamped my Sweet Moka Skylar with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Snow White CS and colored her up with my trusty Copics, scored the edges with my Scor-pal for a nice clean look & popped her up with a bit of foam tapeMy mats and BG layers were created with a combination of Kraft CS & dp's from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 collection.  To finish it all up I stamped my Moka Skylar Sentiment onto a layered hand cut banner tag, added a fun little Notepaper Border Die cut and a pretty satin bow created with my Bow Easy  too...8-)

Here are the items I used for my project today...


Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping in! 8-) 
Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. I like her!! Love the colour of her robe! Have a nice day, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful graduation card, Shannon with such pretty colors and DPs! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY needed this stamp when I was doing my graduation cards last week!!! I'll have to check it out now - for next years cards. Love the cute image and your card is fantastic!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! I love your coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Shannon, perfect grad card! Beautiful colouring as well. Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO beautiful, Shannon! Love the rich colors on her graduation gown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Just darling how you colored up little Moka Sklar in her graduation gown! Love colors and paper for this fab graduation card...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww this is gorgeous Shannon… what a fab image and your colouring is perfection! I love the colours and scrummy papers.. it's a perfect graduation card hun! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's such a cutie with the way you colored her! Adorable card, beautiful coloring and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You color so beautifully, Shannon! Swoon! And I'm just in love with the color you've chosen for her robe. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous, Shannon! Incredible colors and coloring. Love the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Grad card Shannon, love the way you colored her robe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Shannon this is fabulous! I love that sweet image and your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!! Perfect papers and design too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)