Thursday, March 28, 2013

Taylored Expressions & Doodlebug Stars & Stripes! 8-)

Hi all! Hope you've been having a Super week so far! Mine's been pretty Good, Super Busy Busy, but pretty Good too! ;-) Well I thought I'd pop in real quick today to share a couple of my latest Taylored Expressions creations! 8-)  My Fellow Baker's Dozen Teammates and I were Super Lucky to get to work with some of Doodlebugs Yummy New Lines, and boy oh boy did we have some fun with them too!! ;-)
Both of the Fun projects I'm sharing today feature papers & goodies from Doodlebug's Stars & Stripes Essentials kit! And I just love how these Sweet Doodlebug patterned papers and goodies go so Perfectly with the Fun whimsical style of Taylored Expressions stamps too! Like a match made in heaven! Love it!! ;-)
I did a little paper piecing for my my Fun 4th of July ALC's. I cut them out with the help of my Classic Ovals Large & Small Nesties sets and popped them up with a bit of foam tape. My mats and BG layers, were create with a combination of Bright White CS ,Kraft CS, my Snowcap Paint Dauber, a touch of Distressing, TE's Stars Impression PlateTE's Star Border Die & some Sweet Dp's from Doodlebug's Stars & Stripes Collection, and you can find the 6x6 version HERE in the TE Store. I finished them all up with a touch of Star Dust Stickles, some sparkly Doodlebug gems and some Pretty Red Glimmer Ribbon...;-)

Next  up, I am featuring the Darling Moka Betsy along with more Goodies from Doodlebug's Stars and Stripes Essential's kit! 8-)
I stamped my Sweet Moka Betsy with Memento Tuxedo Black & colored her up with my trusty Copics. I fussy cut her out and popped her up with a bit of foam tape onto one of the  Doodlbug Stars & Stripes CS Journal stickers. For my mats and BG layers I chose a combination of Kraft CS, and more Fun dp's from Doodlebug's Stars & Stripes Essentials kit.To finish it all up I added a Sweet TE Star Border Die cut, TE's Seeing Stars die cuts, both topped with a touch of Star Dust Stickles and a bit Doodlebug's Stars & Stripes Essentials ribbon too... 8-)

For more Crafty Taylored Expressions & Yummy Doodlebug Inspriation, Hop on over to the Taylored Expressions Blog to see more of the Baker's Dozen's Sweet Creations! 8-)

Here are the items I used for my projects today....


Hope you all have a Super day & Thanks so much for dropping by! 8-) Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Love the colorful 4th of July wording!! LOVE IT! And Moka Betsy is so sweetly colored. Very fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, now I'm inspired to start on 4th of July goodies too! Gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, Shannon! LOVE how you pieced the 4th of July and the embossed/distressed background! And your Moka Betsy card is so fun and patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute for 4th of July! Awesome papers and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow! these are gorgeous Shannon! what wonderful designs! I love the patriotic colours and the paper pieced letters look really fab !!
    and Moka Betsy is coloured beautifully! :-)
    Hope you are well
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful July 4th cards, and I just LOVE how you did the lettering on each card! Similar but each one is slightly different! Love them all! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous 4th of July cards Shannon. Love the way you did the lettering on the first and the fun popped up girl on the second ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright bleu's!! Have a great weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are bright and festive! Don't you just love the Doodlebug papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What happy, patriotic cards, Shannon! Love the ways you have used the DPs and die cuts! Really cute, and very festively patriotic. The little flag waving girl is colored and shaded so prettily! wonderful cards, Shannon! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are super Shannon and will be perfect for the occasion.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well these just hit me upside the head! I have been looking at Easter things tonight and you have MOVED ON to July 4th! LOVE the way you spelled with dps and that girl is just Darling! FAB post, Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Gorgeous bright color on these fab 4th of July cards!!! Sweet image of girl colored perfectly! Love that star border trim, too! Hope you had a great Easter, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards bright and bubbly love them all, perfect for the day.
    You had me worried though!!!
    Thought I had gone to sleep, slept too long, woke and it was 4th of July

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl, you are way ahead of us! Such festive cards! Love the paper-piecing and the star border on the set of cards. Moka Betsy looks great in her patriotic outfit! Love the shimmery stars!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh I love both of these Shannon!! Fantastic paper piecing on the first... and gorgeous coloring on your sweet little patriotic girl!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)