Friday, January 6, 2012

OXOXOXOX... 8-)

Hi all! And a Very Happy Friday to you! Hope you have been having a Wonderful first week of the new year! Mine has been good, Super busy, but good! 8-)  I've been working on several Valentine type projects that you all will get to see over the next few days. Let me tell ya, I just Love making Valentine's cards, almost more than making Christmas or Halloween cards.. lol So be forewarned..8-)  So for today's post, I thought I would share my Super quick cards inspired by Impression Obsession's Hearts and Flowers Challenge.

I actually made a few of these... They are all a bit different from each other though which makes it kind of fun to make up a bunch.. 8-) 

I just Loved this Darling card by Mitra Friant, the Owner of Impression Obsession, and thought I would try my hand at a few, but with a Valentine theme instead.. I started off by stamping my Sweet Valentine stamps image by Leigh Hannan onto both white and pink CS from my stash using Aged Mahogany Distress ink.  I colored up the Valentine stamps images I stamped onto the white CS with my trusty Copics and cut  them out. The ones I stamped onto my Pink CS, I kept intact and matted them up with some burgundy CS from my stash and attached them to my brick red card bases. To finish them all up,  I just popped up a few of the ones that I colored up and cut out onto each card using a bit of foam tape and then stamped my Cute little I/O OXOXOX Sentiment , also by Leigh Hannan, directly onto my Card base with Aged Mahogany Distress ink. See, pretty easy peasy, huh?... 8-) 

Hope you all have a Fantastic day & thanks so much for dropping by!
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! Love this idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards - now I need that stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all...very valentine like. A great bunch!
    PH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon, sorry I have not visited for a while!!
    Wow! these are gorgeous! I love the colours and designs. Really pretty cards. Love the XOXO sentiments!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards girlfriend! I just {heart} those tiny postage stamp images and the ones cut out and colored look great on top! What a neat idea! Such sweet designs! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shannon, this is so sweet. I love the 3 postage stamps popped up for added dimension. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh these are so cool Shannon!! I LOVE that stamp and how you've popped a few of the postage stamps! Awesome creations!!
    Hugs, Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shannon, your artistic eye has once again grabbed me! Love the spotlighting effect on your card with the collage stamp! Perfect for just about any occasion! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, how fun are these cards with those tiny little stamps!!! What a crafty and clever little design, and each one is unique! Awesome coloring of those tiny stamps too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Valentines day cards for sure! Thank you for sharing!

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card!! Congratulatins on your win at Impression Obsession!!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)