Thursday, November 10, 2011

Give Thanks..8-)

Hi All! And a very Happy Thursday to you! Hope you have been having a Wonderful week.  Mine has been pretty good so far.. Had a New Change to my work schedule so, will definitely be getting used to that and having to re-think my crafting time etc.. But it I know it will all work out, one way or another..lol  Well, today I thought I would do a quick post to share what I've been working on this week so far.. I really have been needing to finish up the cards I send out to friends and family for Thanksgiving.. I only had about 6 done (Yikes! ) Which of course is not nearly enough.. I need at least 12 possibly 14..lol  So I thought I had better come up with a pretty but easy to make in multiples design right Quick, KWIM?...8-)  So here's what I came up with...


I actually made 6 of these, and was thrilled that I could use up some of my scraps of dp while I was at it.. 8-) These were pretty quick and easy.. My main BG panels were created with kraft CS from my stash that had been painted with my SowCap paint dauber and run through my CB with the Harvest blessing EF, and then sanded a bit so the words would show through.  The remaining BG panels were made up with a combination of various scraps of dp from MME, and Bo Bunny, some ivory CS from my stash and the help of an MS border punch. My Lovely fall leaves were  stamped using Impression Obsessions Maple Leaf stamp with with three different Distress Inks, Rusty Hinge, Wild Honey and Vintage Photo and then I  fussy cut them out and popped them up with a few dimensionals. My Impression Obsession Sentiment from their Count Your Blessings Clear Set was stamped Onto SB Classic Ovals Die cuts with Memento Rich Cocoa and shaded up with  touch of Antique Linen Distress ink And to finish them all up, I just added a some hemp twine and Fab Buttons sent to me by my Sweet Friend Dina Kowal..Thanks Miss Dina!!  And that's it.. See, pretty easy peasy, huh...8-)


Here's  few more pic of the individual cards.. 

Hope you all have a Fantastic Day & Thanks so much for stopping in! 8-)
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Shannon, these are absolutely gorgeous Fall creations. Great way to use those scraps, too. Good luck with work...you gotta craft. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are fabulous! Love the design you used for these Shannon. Great cards
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! you have done so well Shannon, and sounds like you've had quite a few of these to make!!! I love the design and colours, simple layout but so beautiful.
    Happy Crafting!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Shannon. I love the white washed look. :)
    Sorry I have been a bad blog friend lately. I have been working so much and I am not finding enough time in the day to do what I want. Trying to find my groove.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely set of Fall cards Shannon! Love the painted and dry embossed backgrounds... and the pretty leaves! Just perfect! You are so thoughtful sending cards to your family and friends for Thanksgiving. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love them all!! Of course, I got a sneak preview and know they will brighten the receivers' day. Love your BG and the leaves are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quick?!? That would take forever. You're just showing off now. ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely gorgeous Shannon!

    ReplyDelete

I truly Love receiving your comments, they always make me smile... Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today... 8-)